Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Smeared & Smudged November Blog Hop

S & S Member Blog Hop

Vacation Journal

 I always stock up on composition books in the fall.. because they are so cheap.. This journal has been sitting around since our family vacation in 05.. I made everyone write something every day we were gone.. And finally I had a reason to decorate the cover.. Our Smeared and Smudged Blog Hop!! Thank goodness for stamps or my dates would be all off...


I used stickers and stamps an a few buttons here and there... Be sure to hop on down the blog list :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


Blog Roll:



11 comments:

  1. Windy I like your journal cover. What a great way to keep track of a vacation. Love all the stamps, stickers and embellishments. Did this really start out as one of those ugly black and white marble composition books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely altered journal cover windy. Loved the ripped paper and fibres on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Journal projects are so fun. This is wonderful.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your altered journal front page is awesome love it
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to record the memories! I love altering comp books too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great altered journal, Windy! Brilliantly done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your altered notebook fab textures and inspirational words. You have inspired me to get back to altering notebooks; lovely work thanks for sharing . Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how you altered your family travel journal, with such a variety of textures and colors. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. neet a vacation journal...such a super idea. Love the design!!!

    ReplyDelete