Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Holiday Memories Book

The holidays are here.. WOW already?!?

I made a cute holidays memories book!!

 I took a composition book.. Covered it with holiday paper.. Took some alpha charms to make MEMORIES.. Also used some buttons left over from years and years of collecting..
I took a slide mount.. cut some holiday matching paper.. Took some fishing line and taped it to the back so that the charm "floats"

Made a little title with left over scraps of paper.. Added a cute little santa hat button..

Happy Holidays!!

glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

The project was entered in:

Tuesday Alchemy Challenge # 38
Anything but a card

2 comments:

  1. A memory book is such a great idea. I like the glitter involved with the book and it got my attention. Very nice gift also.

    ReplyDelete