Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tag-it Tuesdays

Soul Mates Tag


Today I made a really cute tag.. Using pink and purple from the 2010-2012 ink release from Stampin Up! I took a standard white card stock and made a large scalloped tag from Sizzix.. Then took the tag and ran in through my Big Shot with a whimsical embossing template.. Took my inking sponges and inked the edges of the tag first with the pink and then with purple.. I did the same thing over the embossed image making it lift off the page..




I then took a 1 inch strip of white card stock inked the edges and the inside just like the tag.. I took some of the new matching pink card stock from Stampin Up! and made a Quickutz wedding cake.. and used a metallic silver card stock to make the cake base.. I took a purple prima flower from my stash and put a pink rhinestone in the center.. Using the same pink card stock I made the wedding dress and veil.. took standard black card stock to make the groom.. I used Hand Dyed Crinkle Ribbon (for sale in my Etsy store) to tie around my 1 inch strip and used it to tie off the top.. For my sentiment I used "Soul Mates" from a CTMH stamp set..  


Supplies Used:


Sizzix Tag:


Scalloped Tag Large


Quickutz Dies:


KS- 0950 Wedding Cake, KS-0454 Bride & Groom


Stamp Set:


CTMH Soul Mates D1254


Ink:


Stampin Up! Blushing Bride, Stampin Up! Concord Crush, CTMH Black


Card Stock:


Standard White, Blushing Bride


Embossing Plate:


Sizzix unsure of name


I hope you liked my tag today.. Check back tomorrow for some Wacky Wednesday items

No comments:

Post a Comment