Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 2, 2012

Card Making Mondays

Happy Birthday Card

For today's card I used a standard card back.. I ran another white sheet of card stock through my Epic using the Cuddlebug cupcake embossing folder.. Then I took sponge and sponged green ink to the embossed image.. I used the "cake" die from Quickutz to make my lovely birthday cake.. For a little added sparkle I added glitter to the top..



For the inside of the card I made a banner with some extra white card stock.. Stamped Happy Birthday on it.. I also added some Quickutz balloons with some ribbon just to be festive..



Supplies Used:

* Quickutz Dies

Rev-0159 Cake, RS-0017 Balloon Round, RS-0155 Balloon Skinny

* Cuddlebug

Cupcake embossing folder from Once Upon a Princess set

*Ink

Topiary from CTMH

* Card Stock

from personal stash

*Twine

From The Twinery

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment