Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 27 of 31 Days of Halloween

Smeared & Smudged 31 Days of Halloween Challenge

Day 27

Halloween Witch Lylah


For todays card I used a digi that I bought a LONG time ago and NEVER used.. She is originally from Tickled Pink (but they went under) However you can find some of their digi's at All That Scraps.. Again I did my stripe paper backing and colored her with copic markers.. I dont usually like to use ALL copics but I think I finally got the "mix" down right.. Copics tend to come out really dark :(

Items Used

Digital Image:

* Witch Lylah ( Get yours here!! All that scraps )

CTMH:

* Happy Haunting D1180

Copic Marker:

* E00 Skin White
* N0 Neutral Gray
* N2 Neutral Gray
* N8 Neutral Gray
* YG06 Yellowish Green
* YR61 Yellowish Skin Pink
* Multi Liner Black

Quickutz/Life Style Crafts:

* Nesting Ovals

Terra

Tori

Kristy

Kapree

Alison

Christine

Kelli

Windy

Susan

Alex

Candace

Monique

Jane

Sugar

Black Dragon

Lisa

Shell

Jean

Julia

Jennifer

Loren

Christy

Vee

Lady Brayton

Lindsay

Little Black Kitten

Celeste

Leigh

Pam

Donna

Valerie

Helen

Sharon

Lisa

Karen

Carolyn

Pam




11 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. I adore the colors in this project and the strips of paper in the background. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh...I love this stamp! I have her too. Nice color coordination on your bg and your image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stamp is lovely love your background card is lovely
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card..love the strips too

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! Marvelous colors and great design! You've totally rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo I'm loving the lime green on this one. Wonderfully colored witchie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous coloring! I so love Tickled Pink. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! Love the green and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card! Love the color combo!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete