Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mr & Mrs Card

Today I decided to make a pretty wedding day card using 1 of my favorite colors purple.. 




My image is titled Forever from Pixie Dust Studio.. I ran a piece of blushing bride card stock from Stampin Up! through my cuddlebug using the flowers embossing folder (unsure of the name as it was a free-be with my machine) I took a piece of white card stock and edged it with concord crush ink from Stampin Up!.. My sentiment is from CTMH Acrylic Stamp set titled Love Always (D1337). The flowers and rhinestones are from my personal stash...


I hope you enjoy my card.. Be sure to check back again soon to see what other wonderful things I've come up with..




**This card was entered in the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #125 Flowers** 

No comments:

Post a Comment